heart
Tuesday, August 14, 2007

WassOnline.com - the internets favourite gaming community - has just re-launched their Online Poker Rooms Guide, providing players with unbiased and critical reviews of the top online poker rooms.

In addition Wass have also decided to start running weekly Poker Blogs updating their visitors on the latest offers and promotions from the best online poker rooms.
Wass will also aim to provide you with many other helpful poker resources, including information on the latest tournaments, poker freerolls and poker game guides and strategies.

With so many online poker rooms now available for you to play at with many more being launched as each day goes by, the decision of which online poker room to play at can be very confusing - especially for players new to online poker. Through this Poker Blog and WassOnline.com we aim to provide you and other poker players with all of the information you need when choosing the best online poker room for you, including detailed reviews, ratings and special bonus codes.

You will also find our Poker Guide section very useful with poker tools, poker strategies, poker calculators and games rules for Texas Hold'em, Omaha High, Omaha Hi/Lo and Seven Stud Poker.

We will also be adding our member’s thoughts and feedback as well as stories and other intersting news – so please check back often.

Visit - WassOnline.com for Online Poker Rooms Reviews, exclusive deposit bonuses and exclusive poker freerolls with thousands of dollars up for grabs.

6 comments:

myrabenois said...

Hey, Wass. Greate online poker rooms review. Keep going. Thank you, man.

Anonymous said...

Great job on the poker review. I myself am a wass member. I have found this forum to be a great benefit to my game. My winning percentage improved enormously.
The people there are very friendly they give everyone a warm welcome .(YES,They are USA freindly)
There is a free roll almost every day with low player counts at the sites in the review.They Also have great buy ins with low investment for big payouts
There is some great post in the forum on strategy.
Plus it has a great joke and humor section.
If you have not checked out the wass forum you are missing out on a lot of great games and fun and money.

skidans said...

I have been a member of Wass for a while now and used to find the old forum really hard to navigate around, I would never post because I could never find them again afterwards. The new forum looks fantastic and even though my poker may not have improved my post count is climbing. Now being a part of the BRL is also helping me with the new forum as I now have more reason to be there posting.

DRSharpe said...

Hi WassOnline!

Nice blog - http://myrabenois.blogspot.com/ - Keep it up to date, cause I am looking forward to reading it.

The Wassonline site is great, can't wait til Stoke 2007! Not long to go now.

Still need my seat in the $5k tournament too...

Cheers

gungod said...

Cant wait till stoke,this will be my second live game with wass(i won the wales live event).Without wass my poker would still be in the donkey leagues.The vast experiance of the players at wass is what makes it such a special place,its more than your average poker site.its a community where you can get help and advice on anything.The members or friends as i know most of them now,will go out of thier way to help.The advice and honest views on all sites is what makes it great,they wont say a sites good just to please a site all views are honest and reliable.The new site is fairly new but things are looking good for wass and the future.If you havent looked,why not? it has everything you want or need under one roof.

dynamic-downloads said...

hey wass online!

Been a member of wass since it burst onto the scene!

My poker play has improved considerably by gaining the vast knowledge from the poker professionals on the forums to the articles found in the limitless supply of content contained on the site.

The site isn't all about the poker though because if your like me you like to mix it up playing roulette, maybe a bit of sports betting etc
and I must say wass online caters for all my needs hints,tips,news you name it wass online will has it!

The most spectacular thing about Wass I think is the live events that are staged across the country. They give you opportunities to meet up in person with the people you have been talking to on the forums for months.

I have been to the past few live events at Swansea, Liverpool and Bristol and I have made some great friends and have had some awesome memories of these weekends.

Am I going to the next live event at Stoke........What do you think? lol

It's simple really.....

WASS ONLINE MAKES YOU CASH ONLINE!

Hope to see you on the Forum!

Alex


heart